- The texture really hooked me. It's a gel but it isn't runny. It's luxurious and beautiful feeling. I have oily skin, so thick and heavy moisturizers don't always work well on my skin. This moistuizer packs a hydrating punch, but sinks into your skin almost like a serum would. Smoothing it on your face is such a spa-like experience, which brings me to my next point...
- It's $18 at Target. $18!!! You'd think you were buying crap for that small amount of money, but instead you're in for an upscale product for a great price. So well worth the money it's unreal.
- The smell and look of this moisturizer is so unique and comforting. The scent is so calming - applying it before bed and laying down directly afterward is one of the best feelings. The product is actually a really cool blue hue, I smile whenever I open it (it's really the little things)
- I actually finished it. I have so many skincare products, it's almost embarrassing. The fact that I used up this entire product really speaks volumes.
- I've recommended it several times to family and friends. Since I blog and work in the beauty industry, people will often ask me for recommendations. And even if they don't, I'll give them some anyway. I think it's a great product for most skin types, and will absolutely recommend it again in the future.
- It has Hyaluronic Acid slapped right on the front of the package. Why should you care? HA is a powerful humectant (aka moisture-binding ingredient) that keeps skin hydrated. The more hydrated your skin the plumper and younger it will look. I used to think that since I had oily skin, I didn't need to moisturize - why add more moisture? I was completely wrong. Every skin type should moisturize, it's just a matter of finding products that work with your skin type. Hyaluronic Acid is an important component in any moisturizer - do your homework before choosing a moisturizer for your skin.
Thanks for reading, friends!